Please read the information below before using this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions please do not use this website.
‘Admirari Balloons’, ‘us’, or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
Our balloons and products are purely for decorative purposes only and we are not liable for any misuse. IMPORTANT: please refer to our safety warnings for more information.
- We only supply goods to adults. Under 18’s may not order online without the permission and supervision of an adult.
- All images featured on this website are our own products. The balloon tails are all handmade and therefore, occasionally, there may be a slight variation between the image shown and the product received. Our aim is to ensure continuity and that you are delighted with your product.
- All prices on our website are quoted in pound sterling (£) and include 20% VAT.
- We reserve the right to amend or increase any prices at our own discretion without notice.
- A delivery fee will be added to all orders prior to payment.
- We require payment in full prior to dispatch. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and JCB cards. All payments are made via the Worldpay secure payment gateway.
Please see our delivery page for more information.
Refunds and cancellation
Please see our refunds policy for more information.
- We are dedicated to ensuring that we are on time for all of our bookings but we cannot be held responsible for delays due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic holdups or extreme weather conditions. We will contact clients on the telephone number provided if unforeseen problems occur.
- In the unlikely event that the booking has to be cancelled by us then a full refund will be paid to the client.
- We reserve the right to alter decorations where necessary if the original design is unsuitable on the day.
- If the event is outdoors, we will not be held responsible for balloons being damaged as a result of weather conditions.
- We request that you (the client) arranges access to the venue for the time arranged. We cannot be held responsible for any delays occurred due to problems accessing the venue.
- We will not be held liable for any damage caused to or by the balloons once decoration/delivery is complete.
- Balloon decoration is purely for decorative purposes only and we are not liable for any misuse of balloons. Helium gas should not be inhaled.
- All children must be supervised when using balloons. Warning: children can choke or suffocate on uninflated balloons. Discard broken balloons at once and keep uninflated balloons away from children. Please refer to our safety warnings for more information.
Use of our website
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, we cannot guarantee this. We reserve the right to cancel any order in relation to errors in description or pricing.
- All material contained on this website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
- You may print or download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Whilst using this website you may come across links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on our website you do so at your own risk.
- We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
The content on this website including, but not limited to, the text, photos, graphics, names, titles and designs are copyright and strictly for individual and non-commercial use only. You are not permitted to copy any information, photos or graphic without written consent from us.